Graduation Application Process
Students eligible for graduation within the 2022-2023 academic year can apply to graduate by completing the required Graduation Application form, and have their credentials awarded at the end of the semester in which they have met all program requirements. Students who will complete, or have completed, all program requirements must apply by the following respective deadlines:
- Summer 2022 must apply by July 9, 2022
- Fall 2022 must apply by September 11, 2022
- Winter 2022 must apply by December 31, 2022
- Those who have missed the above-mentioned deadlines must apply for the following semester or complete an Academic Regulations Appeal Form outline the reason(s) for the late submission and why their late submission should be considered.
- The term of graduation will appear on the student’s transcript upon processing; however, the parchment will be available after the annual convocation ceremony.