National Students - Returning Students
Undergraduate Tuition Fees for Fall 2022-2023
Tuition Fees: (National Students – Returning Students)
Fees per Semester are based on an average of 5 courses per Semester.
The categories A, B or C for tuition fees are determined by the applicant’s grades in high school.
Category A 90% and above
Category B 80%-89%
Category C Below 80%
- Tuition amount to be paid per semester over two equal installments, first installment (50%) is due upon receiving the final acceptance letter (5 working days from letter date), second payment (50%) after one month from the beginning of the semester.
- 5% extra discount for paying the full year(2 semesters) fees before the beginning of the academic year.
- A maximum of 10% increase in tuition fees will be applied annually.
Other fees: (National Students - Returning Students)
- Non-Academic fees: EGP 10,000 (to be paid annually).
- Health Insurance fees: EGP 2,000 (to be paid annually).
- Facilities insurance fees: EGP 5,000 (Refundable, one-time fee).
- Lab Fees: (to be paid annually).
- Engineering: EGP 15,000.
- Business & Computer Science: EGP 8,000.
The tuition can be paid by either:
- Online payment through Universities of Canada’s online payment gateway
- In-person payment through credit card or cash at Universities of Canada’s Campus.
- In-person payment through credit card at the CRO Office.
- Cash deposit through Universities of Canada bank account.
- Bank transfers through Universities of Canada bank account.
- Money transfer through the following bank branches: Click Here
- Any bank transfers, money transfers or cash deposits payments in the bank, a copy of the document must be sent to Finance@uofcanada.edu.eg to confirm the payment also please note that the university is not responsible for any payments that doesn’t have sufficient proof”